Galway Arts Festival
Ads, Installations, Print
In 2013 Galway Arts Festival engaged us to create their programs, flyers, installations, window wraps, newspaper and billboard ads.
Workhouse was hired to deliver the entire printed workload of the 2013 Galway Arts Festival.
We worked closely with the festival director Paul Fahy and his team to deliver the festival programme and from there every piece of printed collateral from invitations to programmes and flyers.
We designed all the advertising for buses billboards and venues and managed and designed each weeks individual media ads in the run up to and during the event.
This was an intensive project for an extremely exacting client against tight and consecutive deadlines. A brilliant experience.
- Festival poster design
- 68 page festival programme
- Extended 20 programmes for principle shows
- Individual show posters and flyers
- Visual arts and individual key event pamphlets
- Outdoor branding, Scrims, banners, corriboards, vinyls, venue decals etc.
- Pullups and event/launch/venue signage
- Outdoor advertising, fixed signage, sides and backs of buses
- All print media advertising to a month long ad schedule
- Web advertising
Behind the scenes