Ads, Installations, Logos
Logo, art installations and pub design for The Gasworks on Grand Canal Street, Dublin.
Workhouse was hired to redesign The Gasworks bar for The Grand Canal Hotel.
We needed to make the bar feel less like a hotel bar and more like a thriving stand alone venue.
We designed the entire job from changing the exterior colour and signage to designing all artwork for the walls to paint colours and fabrics. We managed the entire refit project budget and schedule. The effect was to turn The Gasworks from an unremarkable hotel bar into an exciting craft beer bar for the hundreds of young professionals in the Grand Canal area.
- Neon and box light signage
- Large mirrored exterior sign
- Multiple stencils
- New way finding signage
- Timber signage designed, crafted and mounted
- Branded glass table tops
- Branded wind breakers and blinds and awning
- Classical paintings with graffiti
- Furniture and reupholstering specified